Multi Court Voice Case Information System
United States Bankruptcy Court - District of Kansas
WHAT DOES McVCIS OFFER?
McVCIS allows you to dial the Court and hear the latest information in
English/Spanish on a case including :
* Case Number * Name of debtor(s) or parties
* Case filing date * Case Chapter
* The Trustee * The Judge
* Discharge date (if any) * The attorney for the case with phone number
* The status of the case * 341 Meeting date, time, location
* Date case re-opened * Date case re-terminated
* Voluntary or Involuntary filing * Nature of Debtor
* Date Order of Conversion filed * Date Order of Conversion filed
* Previous Chapter * Disposition Method
* Date case closed * Asset/No Asset
* Proof of Claim bar date
HOW DO I FIND A CASE?
By dialing the toll-free 1-866 number listed, you can get information about a case by
pressing appropriate keys or using voice commands. The computer will instruct you to
search for a party name or case number by using keys on your phone or by speaking
WHEN IS IT AVAILABLE?
The McVCIS system is available 24 hours a day
WHAT IS THE NUMBER?
The telephone number for McVCIS is 1-866-222-8029.
You may say Kansas or press #79 on your phone to be connected to our District.